Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Nothing much

Had you asked me two hours ago, what my plans were for my day off, I probably would have said "nothing much," and a combination of some of the following:

~ Sleep in
~ watch movies
~ maybe read a book
~ hang out with little brother
~ maybe some shopping
~ dinner

But after realizing that my fiance, Dahvede, and his mini outreach team were just TWO HOURS AWAY I did some fast moving, got ahold of him, and asked if I could come visit. It was late and I didn't know if I'd hear back from him. After a half hour, I was in the bathroom when I heard my sister answer my cell phone. Immediately I knew it was him. AKK! After talking about some of the logistics with one of his team mates, and praying about it together, they decided it would be fine for me to come hang out and tag along with them for the day! I can't wait to see him!!! I have to be there (2 hours south of here) between 8:30 and 9 am, so it's gonna be an early start, but I don't care! i am just so excited to see him for a few hours!!! 

I'm off to wash dishes and get stuff ready for the morning. As if I could even sleep being this excited!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! what a fantastic surprise for you both!!!