Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random Photo Challenge



Brittany over at 4 little men and girly twins is hosting a random picture challenge today. The rules are simple, but I'm lazy so I'll copy and paste :)

March 2008 5th picture from the end or 10th picture folder {March 2008 is MY 10th folder... that's how I picked this} 5th picture from the end
So, first I looked up my March 2008 folder, and the 5th pic from the end is from nursery or creche and I don't feel good about posting it. Not my baby. Fair enough. Here's the 6th though:


Me and my buddy Sara, at elim. One of the only time I have ever curled my hair. Maybe i will today.... hmm?

And then I looked up my tenth folder down, and it's from Dahvede's photos of our anniversary and engagement. Here's the 5th from the end:


Head over to 4 little men and join in the fun!


No comments: