Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me! Monday



This is not my first time participating in Not Me! Monday and I'm not worried that I might be awful at it, but here it goes!

I did not get embarressed today when someone got in my messy car. I am not ashamed that I have not cleaned up the popcorn Oshee dumped on my back seat several weeks ago! I do not have multiple empty starbucks cups floating around in my front and back seats.

I have not forgotten to turn off my lamp several times this week when going to bed. I have no woken up any time between 4 and 8am realizing I left said light on. It has nothing to do with me reading until I fall asleep with my book in bed with me. I am not and will never be called a "bookworm." I do not have a bumper sticker on facebook proclaiming my love for books.

I did not make a trip to the grocery store tonight for mustard, BBQ sauce, and Coke Zero. I do not have any random WW cravings. Never.

I did not put off doing the dinner dishes until 11pm tonight. I did not spend 3 hours making a single card. I did not almost throw said card away because I didn't like it. I didn't manage to save it.

I did not have a midnight snack of tomatoes, broccoli and bell peppers. I did not dip said snack in Mustard (Italian Dressing for the Broccoli). Nope. Not me.

I do not ever wonder if my sisters pregnancy cravings are rubbing off on me. 

I never ever put off going to bed. I especially never do so because I don't like going to bed last and staying up hours later than everyone else makes that better somehow. It also has nothing to do with the Scrapbooking mess I may or may not have created in the last 4-5 hours, and my lack of wanting to clean it and deal with it.

I am not going to get off of my computer now, turn it off, clean up my mess, get ready for bed and go to my room. I will then absolutely not read my murder/mystery/romance novel not mentioned above for at least an hour before trying to go to sleep. I will not leave my light on again. 

~~~~

thanks for reading! head over to MyCharmingKids to join in the fun!



3 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I am all about weird cravings, preggo or not. I am just a weird eater i guess! I am a book worm too!

Always Been Different said...

Oh I don't ever leave my light on... PLEASE! my hubby says he can't see in the dark and its IS NOT because he is scared of the dark! LOL!

Diana said...

Hahaha, very fun. I enjoyed doing it myself.
I am also not a bookworm and I never leave my light on....this does not annoy my roommate in the slightest. :) Love you!
Diana
http://thinkhopefully.blogspot.com/