Sunday, November 30, 2008

Blogger Award Nominations

I was very excited to recieve my first Blogger Award a few days ago from Nathan over at Road to Recovery! The award is for "Real Blogs. Real People." This blog is pretty real for me. I'm not a great writer, sometimes I ramble, sometimes I vent but a lot of the time, I'm pretty quiet. I like that I can do/say what I want and not be to fussed about it. 

So thanks Nathan! 

Here's the rules for the award.

The rules are listed below to nominate another blogger:

The Rules:
1. Please put the logo in your blog
2. Place a link from the person, from whom you received the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more
4. Put the links of those on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blog to let them know


The people that I am going to nominate are:

She's my cousin and one of my favorite people ever. We grew up across the ocean from each other, but we pick up where we left off, everytime we see each other! I love her to death! She's an awesome writer and an incredible actress, having played Beatrice in Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing. Amazing! Go visit her! Leave her a comment saying hi!

Susie is my big sister! I live with her and her husband and their little girl Oshee. Her blog was started for my nephew, Joshua Matthew, who was born with an encephalocele. He spent 67 precious days on this earth, and was promoted home on March 15. Go check out her blog, and read Joshua's story. It is truly amazing!

Dahvede at Thoughts of Late
He's my boyfriend. :) I like him a lot. His blog is a place where he can update friends and family back home about his travels, and happenings in ministry. He's a missionary with YWAM and is staffing DTS. Miss you, Babe! Can't wait to see you soon!

Another Sister :) Melody is mommy to my little nephew Jacob and she's great at it! I love reading her blog because it gives me glimps into her life and keeps me up to date (especially with JD constantly growing!) when we're so bad with regular communication! Love ya Mel! 

My dear friend who convinced me to start WW! She's such an encouragement to me! She didn't lose at all the first month that she did WW but she stuck with it!!!! Such an incredible girl! She took over my job when I left the ship! 

Christina married my old youth pastor a few years ago and moved back to NZ with him for a year. This was just as I was coming back to NZ after a year and I was really missing the States. I loved having Christina living just down the street from me, and I loved spending time with her as all three of my big sisters were in the USA. She has two adorable little boys and writes about life with them as stay at home mommy! I love to read her blog and hear (and see) how the boys grow! Love you Christina! Thanks for all your encourgement on my weightloss journey!

Thanks for the nomination Nathan! Nathan was the first WW blogging friend I found and it's encouraging to read his story and hear how things are going! He's real and talks about the ups and downs of his weightloss journey! Keep up the good work, Nathan!

Congrats everybody!




No comments: