Monday, October 6, 2008

Genius, Playlists, Smoothies and adventures!


I really do enjoy blogging. I know it's a rarity that I actually remember to, but it really is something I enjoy. Well, I don't have anything profound to share, but i'm ok with that. This blog is mine and I get to do what I want with it. And that is share pictures. I love pictures. You can catch so many memories and emotions with one simple click of the camera. I just wish I took better ones. But that's a blog for a different day.

My crazy friend Mercy gave me a really good idea the other day. She has a playlist that she plays especially when she is blogging. I thought it was really cool and a great idea. Unfortunately, I'm not feeling very creative tonight so trying to make a playlist wasn't gonna happen. Instead, I found one song I liked and would blog to (perhaps harder than making a whole list), and clicked the delightful "Genius" button in my iTunes. I love it! Suddenly I have a fabulous playlist with fun and mellow songs that keep me happy but somewhat concentrated. 

Ok, so the pictures... The first is a photo from two weekends ago. Dahvede was in the wedding of our Captain and Purser, Jeremy and Lori S. They are precious. I'm so happy for them! They get back from their honeymoon tomorrow and it'll be great to see them! Anyways, The picture was at the wedding with Dahvede in his Sailors uniform... Mmm hmmmmm! Hehe. Our great friends Rob and Tanya were there and Tanya took this picutre of us. It's nice to have some good couple shots again. It's been a while!



This shot is one Dahvede took of me at the Luge in Rotorua. He got the weekend off so we drove down to Taupo and found a great little backpackers to stay at. It had a spa and we watched the Office and did nothing. It was great! On the way home we stopped at the Luge, the same place we visited with our friend Helen, two years earlier and he took this picture of me. Isn't my helmet AWESOME?!?! Haha



My favorite picture though, is this one!



:) I like him. That's all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You cutie, I tagged you on a meme.

I hope you survived the week at Orama....