I’ve had an interesting day. Which will be clear to you if you just read my last blog. Yikes.
I was thinking while trying to deep “boil” my fried dough about all the dumb things that happened to me today. And since I have nothing else to do, I’ll blog about it.
1) I burnt my finger. I went to pull the mince and cheese pie out of the oven and I forgot the oven mits I was using were USELESS and burnt my finger before dropping the seemingly 30 pound tray on the stove. Yes, it still hurts.
2) I had to go grocery shopping again, even though I shopped for the whole week on Monday. Grr!
3) Got Starbucks out of the deal so all is well again.
4) Put dinner out a half hour late because the blasted potatoes took FOREVER!
5) Tried to boil (in water) fried dough. I understand that no part of that statement makes sense. Please leave me alone.
6) Burnt my tongue because I forgot to put milk in my tea before drinking it.
7) Hated the internet connection for not working tonight.
8) Almost pulled a pot of burning hot oil down on myself. (again, the stupid fried dough)
9) Watched the clock like a hawk waiting for Dahvede to get back from Small groups.
10) Blogged about it.