Tuesday, May 27, 2008

A back dated blog

I had a comment last night in reference to my lack of interesting blogs or rather lack of blogs in general. SO I’M BLOGGING!!!!

After finishing school I headed up to Vermont to spend a few days with my Gramma Blodgett. Yes, I spell it G-R-A-M-M-A. It’s a habit/nickname my siblings and I came up with. Besides… do you pronounce it “Grandma”? No. Exactly.

I got to go to New Hampshire to see my cousin in “Twelfth Night”, and I got to hang out with my family and friends Katrina and Jon.

I spent the last week with my big sister Melody and her little boy Jacob. He is ADORABLE!!! I babysat him Friday, Wednesday, Thursday, and part of the day today (Friday). He is an absolute joy to watch and I am gonna miss watching him grow up when I go home!

Isn’t he adorable!?!?!?!

On Saturday, Mel, Jacob and I hit up the annual Rochester Lilac Festival! I’ve never been before, but always heard Mel talking about it and how much she loved it. We went a few days before to walk through the gardens, so Saturday we watched the Parade and then hit the booths and watched a little of the concert. It was a really fun time and I even got a little color while I was there.


No comments: