Wednesday, October 27, 2010

beginning again

Almost 2 years ago I started WeightWatchers. It worked for me. I lost roughly 20 pounds and really felt great. However, I didn't keep it up, and not only gained back everything I lost, I added about 10 to it.

So today, I'm starting off. I'm 180lbs and my goal is to be 130lbs, a healthy weight for my body. That's a long way to go, but I am determined to reach my 1st goal by Christmas. I want to at least lose 10% of my body weight (18lbs), but preferably, to hit that 2o lb mark!

I will be tracking my progress here and being brutally honest about how things are going, how I'm feeling, and what's new.

thanks for reading :)

1 comment:

Lollie said...

Hi there! For most women we do struggle with weight. I decided that I'm not going to diet, I'm going to eat healthy. I knew I was in bad need of excersise. I found Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I had it for 3mons before I finally Buckled down and did it. I like that the moves a simple enough to follow, yet good enough that you actually get a good sweat! I have seen a huge improvement in my energy levels and strength. And in 2 1/2 months I lost 10 lbs. I know it doesn't seem like much, but because I"m going to stay healthy it's not coming back! (unless I get preggers or something not in the plan;)
You can do it! If I can anyone can!! Reading Jillian's book Master You Metabolism gave me some great tips about when to eat and what to eat. I found it at the library!
Good luck Havalah! And have fun!