Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Not Me! Monday time again! Time for good old fashioned denial/therapy!

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

~This week there is absolutely NO way I stayed up until 2:30am with Dahvede doing nothing of real mention, simply because I could and I wasn't working early the next day. It also had NOTHING to do with me simply wanting to spend as much time as possible with my fiance before he left for three months.

~ I did NOT buy and later eat an entire tub of sweet chili Philly with Susie. It was NOT delicious and it did NOT all disappear while I was NOT watching The Notebook. I would NOT watch that movie because it is NOT up there on my list of movies girls obsess over. Twilight is NOT also on that list.

~I did NOT get suckered into working an extra shift on Sunday. I did NOT open AND close on the same day. That is simply SILLY to agree to such ridicule! I am NOT a sucker for punishment!

~ I did NOT go shopping two days in a row and did NOT buy things both days. I also did NOT go to Starbucks yesterday. I did NOT enjoy it. I do NOT enjoy spending that much money on coffee and it is NO different from any other coffee.

~I did NOT come home today with every intent to NOT sit in my PJ's and NOT watch a silly girly movie while NOT eating things that I should NOT be eating (that part is real - darn it!). I was NOT dissapointed when we ended up at Mom's without the comfy clothes, or movie, or food.

~I am NOT putting off getting ready for work, even though I know I should leave in 15 minutes and I'm not dressed. I'm always VERY organized and never procrastinate.

~I have NOT NOT NOT needed to clean my room all week and put it off everytime I think of it. I am NOT running out of clean laundry. I have NOT considered buying new underwear to avoid having to clean and/or do laundry!

~That is NOT all from me this week! I am NOT going to start early next week because I LOVE being the very last person to link up for Not Me! Monday!

3 comments:

Stacey Werly said...

I'm praying for you while Dahvede is gone!

Anonymous said...

love twilight, great movie! You should go see confessions of a shopaholic-fantastic chick flick :D I'm off to go watch another chick flick tonight too, not sure which yet though

Melody said...

YOUR AMAZING!!! This made me laugh sooo hard.