Wednesday, December 10, 2008

because I can

40 Secrets About Yourself.
If your tagged do this then tag 10 of your friends.
Be honest no matter what.

[One] Have you ever been asked out?
yup :) only once I ever cared about

[two] Where was your default picture taken?
umm.... at Jer and Lori's wedding, and my blog photo, the one of me was Natalie and Tim's wedding, and my header photo is at hemlock lake in NY!

[Three] What's your middle name?
Moriah Faith

[Four] Your current relationship status?
So completely happy being utterly taken - any questions?

[Five] what is your current mood?
mellow. 

[six] what is your current mood?
umm... really?

[seven] what color underwear are you wearing?
that is for me to know and for me to know. 

[eight] what color shirt are you wearing?
Black

[nine] do you have any pets?
no.

[ten] if you could go back in time and change something, would you?
I dunno. 

[eleven] if you must be an animal for one day, what?
giraffe. imagine all the cool stuff you could see!

[twelve] ever had a near death experience?
I guess

[thirteen] something you do a lot?
spend time online

[fourteen] the song stuck in your head?
nothing really. Don't stop the music by Rihanna now that I think of it. mmm... fun song.

[fifteen] do you want or have tattoos?
maybe but not right now

[sixteen] name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
Lauren

[seventeen] when was the last time you cried?
almost cried last night. but's a whole other blog

[eighteen] have you ever sung in front of a large audience
not really. well, back up for worship. There was like 200 ppl there

[nineteen] if you could have one super power what would it be?
not sure.

[twenty] what's the first thing ..you notice about the opposite sex?
not sure

[twenty-one] have you ever been in love?
I'm pleading the fifth

[twenty-two] if so are you still in love?
21

[twenty-three] favorite color?
Pink

[twenty-five] do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
I love most anything that the Disney channel puts out. call me lame, whatever.

[twenty-six] what are you eating or drinking at the moment?
I'm gonna go make some tuna and get some coke zero actually

[twenty-seven] do you speak any other language?
nope

[twenty-eight] what's your favorite smell?
dahvede. Just in general

[twenty-nine] if you could describe your life in three words what would it be?
crazy, weird, awesome

[thirty] when was the last time you gave/received a hug?
this morning when I was at the ship

[thirty-one] have you ever been kissed in the rain?
Nope, but I plan to.

[thirty-two] what are you thinking about right now?
kissing my boyfriend in the rain (hey, I'm just being honest)

[thirty-three] what should you be doing?
nothing really. oh....maybe cleaning my room. my mother is coming home tomorrow after all.

[thirty-four] who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
not talking about it

[thirty-five] how often do you pray?
not as much as I want to, but I usually pray little prayers throughout my day

[thirty-six] do you like working in the yard?
not really

[thirty-seven] if you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
hmmmm.... how bout... jonas? haha.... j/k I'm not that immature! At least I didn't say cullen. *groans with frustation at every annoying person who won't stop talking about twilight*

[thirty-eight] do you act differently around the person you like?
I don't think so

[thirty-nine] what is your natural hair color?
blonde

[forty] who was the last person to make you cry?
don't remember

No comments: