Friday, November 21, 2008

I'm putting off going to bed

1. What is your funniest childhood story? 
hmm.... when I was 11 or 12 (not quite childhood, but funny) I was attempting to flirt with my crush.... while teaching sunday school (very small church + Pastors kid = sunday school teacher *cough*glorifiedbabysitter*cough*). He was teasing me.... as 12 year boys who like girls do, and I picked up the shoe of one of the kids - a visitor - and tossed it at him. My aim is terrible. It hit him in the face and his nose started bleeding. Embaressing at the time, but kinda funny now. 

2. What would your dream dress look like if you could design it? 
Hmm.... I really have no idea. Right now I really would love it if I could wear a strapless Maxi.... Someday soon maybe!

3. What weird habit does your hubby/boyfriend have? 
I can't think of one at the momet. Weird. Um.....

4. How many cookbooks are in your kitchen? 5 or so that are my sisters. I just got 4 or 5 more from the library today though :)

5. Granny panties or loyal Victoria Secret girl? well, somewhere inbetween I guess

6. My favorite memory from 2008 so far is... 
Having the WHOLE family in NZ for Mum and Dad's 25th Anniversary Celebration - Surprising mum and dad was pretty awesome too :)

7. I secretly... 
.... if I told you it wouldn't be a secret! On a less serious note, I could totally go for a pita and some hummus right now! 

8. I could really go for... 
A good long cuddle with Dahvede (who cares if he's only been gone 2 days... I miss him).

9. We are going to have a big snow storm and you will find me... 
Jumping up and down and running to get warm clothes on! or, sitting by the window with a blanket and cup of hot tea enjoying the beauty of it. 

10. I knew he was the one... 
I'm skipping this one for right now.

No comments: