Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Am I alone?

When I got back to NZ a few months ago, my sister got me into reading more and more blogs all the time (I used to just read hers and Dahvede's). She also put me onto Google Reader. It's fantastic since I'm a chronic blog checker and it saves me from going to 10-15 different blogs 5 times a day. Anyways, my point is this:

I read my blogs in a very particular order. They appear on my reader in alphabetical order, but that is never how I read them. I have to work my way up. I start with the ones that are sometimes kinda "meh" (the ones I need to delete but haven't gotten to it yet). Then I move onto the read the interesting inbetween ones. Things like Pioneer Woman and American Mum. Then I finally get to my favorites. I love love love Sgt and Mrs Hub and I am so happy to have my sister back blogging again because hers will ALWAYS be my favorite. And of course, Dahvede is always in the top two of reading orders.

So anyways, am I the only one who does this? Or am I just crazy? Well, I know I'm crazy, please don't rub it in. I want to know if I'm the only one though?

On another note, I don't remember. Oh, yes I do! I love the Olympics! I could watch for hours. Unfortunately, at midnight last night when I was finally heading to bed, soccer came on. Usually easy to pass up. But....*Gasp* it was NZ vs. USA. *sob* Good-bye Sleep, you were a nice idea! I had to watch at least part of it. I finally gave up after an hour and went to sleep knowing I had to be up at 6:30. Ouch. It's ok. My coffee and I are doing just fine.

3 comments:

Dave said...

Believe me dude, hahaha, you are very far from alone in the psychotic tendencies we all have :)

kate said...

you are good. i cant make myself read through more than 1 blog at a time. good for you!! love & miss you.
i wish you could have taught me how to crochet!

Anonymous said...

Aw man. I'm an in-between? Well, at least I'm categorized with PW. That's quite an honor. But yes, Andie does have a good blog. And your dear sister. :)