Tuesday, July 15, 2008

corrections and happenings

*note to anonymous.... No, my sister is NOT pregnant! Joshua was born six months ago. What I meant was that she had a baby 5 or 6 months ago and while I am trying to get rid of my "freshman 15", she is trying to lose baby weight.*

It's sad when it's almost 10am and I'm still in my PJ's waking up. Dahvede came and woke me up this morning by plopping Oshee on me. He then left for the Office with Matt. The boys from the office are going golfing this morning so he went early with Matt to join in the festivities. When he gets home, we're watching Oshee for the afternoon while Susie teaches dance, and then heading out on my BIRTHDAY DATE! Yes, my birthday isn't until next week, but Dahvede leaves the day before so he's taking me out now. We're going on the date we never got to have when we first got together. I'm excited!

Well, that's all from me today. I'm gonna try to take pictures today to show you from the date.

Happy Blogging :)

No comments: