Friday, June 6, 2008

on the road again.....

Sad to say, my time in warm, sunny Arizona has now come to an end. I fly out this afternoon around 5pm. It's been a lot of fun being able to be here, but it's time to go home. I don't have a home here in the states anymore. That's a hard adjustment, but I'm ok with it. I'm ready to be with my family again, and me leaving means Dahvede comes sooner!!!

Sad things aside, I am probably not going to have much access to internet in the coming days, so here's what I'll be up to in the next few weeks.

I fly out of Phoenix this afternoon to head to Fiji (via LA) to see my parents and my little brother. It's been almost a year since I've seen them and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! After spending 5 days with them in warm, sunny Fiji, I get to freeze my toucus off in Southland, NZ. But the great part? I get to spend a week with my big sister, Cate, who I haven't seen in 15 or 16 months!!!! It's her 21st on the 15th, so I'm going down to see her and meet her sweetie-pie, Drew. I'm crazy excited for it!!!!!!!!! As you can tell by the amount of exclamations.

After a week in Southland, I board my last plane up to Bay of Plenty to go...... HOME! I will be living with my sister, Susie, and her husband, Matt, and my niece, Oceana! Oshee (as i call her) wasn't even a year old when I left and she will be 26 months before I see her! She's gotten so big and can talk and everything now! She can say "auntie havie" even though it doesn't always come out sounding like that. I can't wait though! We're having a date the day after I get in! WHOO!!!!

Another cause for a smile? By the time I get home, it is exactly two weeks until i get to go to the airport to pick up Dahvede! :) fun times.

Anyways, that's all for now. I gotta go finish packing and get in as much Dahvede time as i can before I have to leave.

No comments: