Thursday, March 6, 2008

procrastination..... and musings

I should really be studying for an exam I have tomorrow afternoon. But I don't want to and in complete honesty, I just want to go to bed right now. In lieu of both however, I find myself blogging. I don't really know what to blog about, so maybe i'll just ramble for a little bit.

This semester I have found to be so different from last. Perhaps it's due to having no roommate. Much as i love Erika, I love my own space and there's no cure like coming back at the end of the day and closing the door to all stupidness and drama.

Perhaps it's that I've simply gotten used to Elim and I don't notice how much I hate being here anymore.

Perhaps I'm just nieve and I don't realize how far behind I am, therefore, giving me a false sense of security and confidence.

Perhaps God has really moved in my heart is these last months and I truly will be a changed person when I leave here. Maybe I'll even be kinda sad to leave.



I really hope it's the last one.

No comments: