Friday, March 7, 2008

Our God is....

.... a God who Saves!

this morning in Chapel during worship we sang the song by Chris Tomlin "Let God Arise". I'm not opposed to the song, but it's not one of my favorites. Anyways, while we were worshiping God hit with just a few words of the song and i really wanted to share my musings about it.


"He holds the keys of life, our Lord
Death has no sting, no final word

Our God is a God who saves
Our God is a God who saves"


These words hit me as I began to think about my beautiful nephew Joshua. "
He holds the keys of life, our Lord. Death has no sting, no final word. Our God is a God who saves!" No matter what the doctors may say about Joshua, No matter what prognoses they give my Sister and Brother-in-law, those doctors do not, and will not have the final say, Because my God is a God who saves! Every day that we have Joshua here on earth with us, will be a blessed, miraculous day. But when the Lord takes him home, We will still rejoice because our God reigns!



No comments: