Monday, January 7, 2008

Please pray....


My sister Susie is currently at the hospital with my family. The doctors told her that if she did not go into labor by Monday, she would be induced. Sure enough, she wasn't going into labor. She was due to be at the hospital a few hours ago, and I'm very concerned for her and her husband.

Please keep my entire family in your prayers as we go through this hard time. I'm still praying for a miracle, but I'm preparing myself for the worst. Please remember us all, but especially my sister. Thank You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Havie,
I am a visitor of Susie's blog and have had her on my mind today, especially since her blog hasn't been updated. Please tell her that those of us who follow her story are praying for her & thinking of her. (I found your blog through hers).