Monday, January 14, 2008

Be Strong and Courageous

Tonight at 12:25, my nephew - Joshua Matthew - will be one week old. The doctors told my sister and her husband that Joshua might not live through the birth. Well, a week later he is still strong and healthy!


Joshua Matthew was born at 6:25 New Zealand time (00:25 EST) on January 7, 2008. He was 6 pounds 8 ounces and 17.3 inches long. Not expected to live longer than a few hours, he is coming up on his one week birthday (which his mommy is making a cake for). His proud parents are falling more in love with him everyday, and his big sister, Oceana is quite taken with him. She loves to sit with Mommy and Joshua and hold his hands and give him LOTS of kisses!


I am so sad that I have not gotten to see him. Even so, I love him, and want him to have as much time with him mommy and daddy as he has been apointed. Please lift Joshua up in prayer during this very bittersweet time.


Isn't he beautiful?!?!

No comments: