Tuesday, May 5, 2009

countdowns

It's been a long time. I know... it's been more than a long time. Life rather suddenly got busy. Thankfully it was just as Dahvede up and sailed away for 3 months. Between the occasional wedding plans, and work, and a new and incredibly adorable neice in the house who demands love and affection, blogging takes a back seat. This is just a short post to say that I am  coming back. Although I don't think many people read this... to no man's land out there... I write. I'll be back soon. I actually miss blogging. But for now I'm off to shower and scrape myself together before heading out to go get Susie, Oceana, and Naomi. Farewell for now!

2 comments:

Stacey Werly said...

I read it =) and I like the new look.

mommymeezer said...

I'm here - Can't wait to hear about the wedding plans.