Friday, May 8, 2009

100th Post

For my 100th post, I wanted to do something special. And also, seeing as I have given this blog a bit of a makeover and am "starting over" so to speak, it seems fitting to start off with a big bang. I started this post a long time ago, and forgot about it until today. This post is to explain who I am, and what I believe. 

No Apologies, I am a born again, Holy Spirit filled, Bible believing, Jesus loving Christian. What does that mean? It means I believe that there is one true God and that He created the universe we live in (Gen. 1:1). I believe that He created man (or humans) in His image (Gen 1:26-27), so that we can have relationship with Him. I believe that God sent His only Son, Jesus, into the world as a man (but still fully God - more info, check out Jesus is both God and Man), through Mary, who was a virgin. I believe that Jesus was sent into the world to provide a way for us to be saved and to spend eternity with His Father, God, in Heaven. I believe that Jesus was crucified, He died and was buried. He died to pay the debt for MY sins and ALL the sins of the WORLD! I believe that Jesus was raised from the dead after three days, appeared to His disciples, ministered, and then ascended to Heaven, where he sits at the right hand of God, my Father. I believe that every human will have to answer for their life, for their decisions, and for their subsequent sins, and that a just and fair God will judge them. I believe that to be saved, a person has to accept Christ as their Saviour and seek relationship with him. Those who reject relationship with Him will be judged, and will spend eternity in Hell. 

I am aware that a LOT of you readers out there simply will not agree with me. You may think I'm just another crazy deranged "Bible thumper" and that's fine. That's your right. But it's also my right to share what I believe. God has walked with me through some tough stuff, and honestly, I don't know how people do life without Him. God desires that all would have relationship with Him, and spend eternity in Heaven with Him.

If you have questions about something I wrote, please feel free to comment and ask, and I will do my best to answer them. 

Thanks for reading guys! God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey chick, cute blog! I'm recently of the bible thumping persuasion too - how awesome is it?! woohoo! (excuse me, am weirdly hyperactive this evening)