Tuesday, January 13, 2009

*gulp*

that right there was the sound of me swallowing my pride. 

I've been pretty much off plan for almost a month. Anniversary, Engagement and Christmas all happened and I felt on top of the world and therefore decided to ignore my points altogether. I tried to track a little bit in my head, but wrote nothing down. So after two weeks of that, I finally did a WI (I had missed the week before). With a 4.4lb gain I felt like sobbing! I had no one to blame but myself and I knew it. I got back on plan for the most part that very day and I have tried my hardest to stick with it since then (new years day). I haven't been logging online but I think I've done a pretty good job of doing points in my head. I missed my WI again this week though, so I'm not sure if it's made a difference or not. I've still been pretty lazy as far as earning AP but I'm posting so I can get back on track and back on plan. I have a very pretty dress to look forward to wearing now, so watch out! Here I come!

No comments: