Thursday, November 13, 2008

WW weigh in a couple of days late

I am happy to report that I managed to lose..... 4 more pounds this week!!!!! That brings my total weightloss up to 9 lbs! I almost reached my goal to lose 10 lbs while the DTS was gone. They get back tomorrow which I CAN'T WAIT FOR!!!! Dahvede and I have had very limited contact the last few weeks and I am soooo looking forward to having him back in town for a few days!! You won't hear much from me this weekend cause i'll probably be pretty exclusivly on the ship. Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Congrats on your 4 lbs weight loss. That is awesome, wow 9lbs in just 4 weeks, that is a huge weight loss! That is more than 2 lbs a week. The average is like 0.5-2lbs so you are definitely on the high end. Keep up the great work, and stop by to see me soon!

Nathan said...

I haven't seen you around in awhile. I hope all is well, but I also remember you saying you wouldn't be around much this weekend. Well let me know how WI goes this weekend. Maybe stop by and join the Journey...you'll see what I'm talking about.

GirlOnAMission said...

Thanks for stopping in to read my blog! I've really enjoyed reading yours and I agree that we do have very similar goals! Great job on your weigh in this week. Doesn't it feel good to lose 4 lbs in one week? Keep up the great work and I'll be checking back in for updates on your progress!

a journey in new zealand said...

awesome havie!!! but i already say what i thinka bout that! i'm proud of you sweetie!!

my new blog for my ww journey: liloufrenchie.blogspot.com

i'm not sure to writte a lot but it's a blog in english :-) and you can put comment and everything freely about WW cause anyone back have it!

bisous ma puce!